Governor’s Forum Trade Show Booth Information
- Exhibitors can begin setup Wednesday, February 26 at 6:30am MST.
- There is a loading ramp on the West side of the hotel if needed. The ramp takes you down to the ground level and product can be offloaded easily through a roll up walk in door, and then moved to the expo area.
- The Governor’s Forum begins at 8:00am MST, please have your booth setup and ready for guests by 7:30am
- The Governor’s Forum is from 8:00am-4:30pm. Please have your booth setup and active this entire time. Teardown can begin at 3:30pm, with all booths and space cleanup must be complete by 5:00pm. Please do NOT leave any trash, marketing materials, used posters, etc. behind. Leave the table and chairs as found that morning.
- Table(s) can be provided from the hotel
- Chair(s) can be provided from the hotel, extra charges may apply.
- Vendor name tag(s)
- Booth space is 6-8’ wide. If a larger space is required, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical outlets are located along the walls as needed
- If wireless Internet access is needed, each vendor is responsible for obtaining wireless access directly from the Renaissance Hotel staff. Wireless Internet fees: $10 is staying at the hotel, $250 for a day pass. Wireless internet is available in the main lobby area.
Suggested Items to Bring
- Cart/dolly for loading and unloading
- Extension cord
- Table cloth
- Marketing Materials and Display Posters/ Signs
- Business Cards
- Door prizes or Give-a-way items (i.e pens, notepads, candy, t-shirts, hats, other products)
Tips for Tradeshow Booths
- Plan for the event. Prepare your information, know what content you want to portray
- Prepare to engage visitors, ask questions, and expect questions.
- Staff your booth appropriately. It’s never a good idea to leave your booth unattended in case a visitor is in need of assistance.
- Ensure your marketing material is up to date with current information, newest products, and correct contact information.
- Be prepared to follow-up immediately to any contacts you receive at the expo. Don’t let a potential opportunity pass you by.
- For questions related to the Expo booth space or setup, please contact the Colorado Agricultural Leadership Program at 303-547-5963, or by email at email@example.com.